Mercenaries Incorporated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mercenaries Incorporated

Mercinaries Inc. Forum

5 posters

Def some stuff in this that will make you think and also a good model of who we should try and be

Proof
    Proof
    Admin

Def some stuff in this that will make you think  and also a good model of who we should try and be Empty Def some stuff in this that will make you think and also a good model of who we should try and be

Post  Proof Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Vicious is serious. They have came from no where to being everywhere some chance is in our hands. we just need to decided if we do EVERYTHING TWICE AS GOOD AND TWICE AS HARD AS ALL OTHERS. FUCK DESTINY AND FATE OUR FUTURE IS IN OUR OWN FUCKING HANDS. WE GET WHAT WE PUT IN SO DONT BITCH ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1z_5rW2ZD4&feature=related
    Proof
    Proof
    Admin

Def some stuff in this that will make you think  and also a good model of who we should try and be Empty Re: Def some stuff in this that will make you think and also a good model of who we should try and be

Post  Proof Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

AT 2 MINS AND 3 MIN NEVER FORGET WHATS SAID

OH and just do u know AT 9 MINS thats us WE HAVE A LOT OF DOUBTERS WE WILL LAST 2 MONTHS so take every word to heart

If you dont u dont belong here
    gotMERC?

Def some stuff in this that will make you think  and also a good model of who we should try and be Empty Re: Def some stuff in this that will make you think and also a good model of who we should try and be

Post  gotMERC? Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Good find Robb!
    Firefight42
    Firefight42
    Admin

Post  Firefight42 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 am

Some serious words layed down. if anyone wants to add onto this. Feel free too

Im ready to start a family with you Guys. A family where i know I can always go have a good time and Where I can trust them, not on a field or just beind a mask. I willing to help Others out. Form a bond and be able to have a group of guys to be as a family.
    gotMERC?

Post  gotMERC? Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:05 am

I am usually a man to my word and willing to do anything needed..Just ask Smile
    Craig Merc
    Craig Merc

Post  Craig Merc Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:29 am

The idea behind vicious was great and all, but I can't like them. They don't belong in the pro bracket imo. scratch
    gotMERC?

Post  gotMERC? Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:32 am

How could you say such a thing?
    If they wouldn't belong there they would be playing there!
    Craig Merc
    Craig Merc

Post  Craig Merc Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 am

Well I mean they haven't done anything in the pro bracket since they got there. I think last season they only won at most 3 matches. Just goes to show the actual difference between D1 and Pro.
    gotMERC?

Post  gotMERC? Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 am

They were playing Semi-Pro not D1..Then they bumped to Pro but you got to look at it like your going to go straight to D2..Think about it
    Craig Merc
    Craig Merc

Post  Craig Merc Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:00 am

All I'm sayin is that if you can only win 3 matches over the course of a season it's time to consider taking a step back down for a season.
    Chitty

Post  Chitty Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:55 am

but how is takin that step back going to help them be better paintball players?

soooo lets say they do drop back..and win out every tournament? does it mean they are better ballers now?

the only way they will be come better is by playing against better competition, and they are doing that right now.
    Craig Merc
    Craig Merc

Post  Craig Merc Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah they're playing better teams but as the season they didn't get better. Hopefully they pick it up a bit, but still. Taking a drop back might yield them more experience. After you lose for so long you kinda get that monkey on your back and it's hard to win again. Just my $.02 and they haven't really had dominate seasons in semi pro. They won one event playing semi pro I believe. Not really enough to say "hey let's go pro.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:03 am